
My journey as a Children's Photographer... "It's never too late to be who you might have been" -george eliot
Monday, August 30, 2010
The B sisters
This is a session from last night. I came home so deflated thinking it had gone miserably. I solely used my 85mm and am having so much trouble adjusting to having so much distance between me & the subject. With the 35, I am up close & personal and I feel as if I'm having trouble connecting with the 85. I also stopped down my aperature so that I could work on getting good focus on 2 subjects. I paid the price with little bokeh, but getting 2 kids in focus is tough and I need to work at this aperature before I can shoot wide open with better results. With fresh eyes this morning, I looked again and decided they weren't so bad and actually quite like a few. Here are some that I've edited....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment